If the caliber/thread combination you need is not available, select your brake body (caliber/finish) and universal adapter (thread pitch) separately with these links: BRAKE (BODY/PORTS ONLY): CLICK HERE << AVAILABLE IN 223/6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm/30cal, and 338cal, UNIVERSAL ADAPTER (THREAD PITCH): CLICK HERE << AVAILABLE IN sizes ranging from 1/2-28 to M18x1.5, Each brake purchased here comes with one universal adapter (you’re choosing the thread pitch in the dropdowns). $195.00. It’s louder than any other brake I’ve used on a 30 cal. – Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Sean Save on Brakes, Suppressor Mounts, and More! Worth every penny!!! I saw this muzzel brake on gavintoob and thought I would give it a try . (verified owner) – December 11, 2020, Purchased 30 cal for 300 Saum works great, also no muzzle jump or recoil on 6.5 Laupa (amazing results), J Daniel Tatem 11/30/2020 . Area 419 Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake 30Cal. And the ability to move the brake to other rifles with the adapter and or suppressor adapter. Great outfit to deal with! Comes with (1) Rail, (1) Clamp, (1) Barricade.. Additional Barricade stop for your ARCALOCK system. I have heard nothing but great stuff about them. Area 419 HELLFIRE Universal Adaptor 1/2 x 28. See our Sidewinder brake for ultimate reduction on these cal’s. In Stock. $165.00) (2 reviews) Write a Review. (verified owner) – November 7, 2020. Clearlight Full Member. It's the Area 419 Hellfire muzzlebrake system. This was one of our most r.. Area 419 Auto Trickler Straw Replacement Carbon bullet strikes are a worst case scenario, but the buildup can also cause accuracy or POI issues just due to airflow changes in the brake ports. Area 419 HELLFIRE Universal Adaptor 1/2 x 28 $ 40.00. Add to cart. First of all, I placed my order for this on Monday and received it in two days….. extremely fast processing, handling and shipping! My PVA Mad Scientist brake has sharp edges, and marks from poor machining. I am now considering getting my hunting rifle threaded to use the same brake to make follow up shots quicker in the field. Using an included universal adapter, the Area 419 HELLFIRE Brake System was designed to be more versatile and easier to install than any other self timing muzzle brake. I can spot impacts and get the follow up shot so much faster since switching to this break! Well I installed the unit to give it a try and was I blown away, I would say it is just as effective as my previous brake and I could stay on target the entire time after the shot without any problem and makes follow up shots a breeze. Bolt pattern is same as Atlas bipod a.. THIS CLAMP WORKS ON ALL STANDARD ARCA/1.5″ DOVETAIL RAILS rhyno last edited by . Easy install, great aesthetics, and does the job without crush washers or a smith! (verified owner) – July 12, 2018. Cannot be beat at this price.. Hoping to get out with-in the next few weeks to dial the new rifle in. BRAKE FEATURES . Read more on all of its advantages below: Caliber Selection. (verified owner) – November 21, 2020. Keep up the outstanding work Area 419! 100% Made in USA. Before the brake was installed, recoil and muzzle jump was so much that I had to use reduced magnification in order to see my hits or misses on steel at 600 yards. I love how I can easily switch from using a brake to using a suppressor. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. The ports have a nice aggressive look to them, but they are completely functional. $45.99 Berger 30 Cal 155.5 gn Match Fullbore Target 100ct. (verified owner) – December 14, 2020, very easy to install, looks good and it cut the recoil down to nothing on my 6.5, Ikemeer Salim-Shabazz Cyber Monday is LIVE! (verified owner) – June 1, 2020. **NOTES** (verified owner) – January 22, 2018. $ 165.00. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. I bought the Sidewinder first for a custom hunting rifle. Area 419 Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake Self Timing Brake System $165. Check out the nicely written, straight forward instructions and/or youtube videos by the creator Jon Addis. Might be wise to check after the first 5-10 shots… but its design does lend itself to be secure with just a good hand tightening. The self-timing design installs easily and features an independent collar that enables users to keep the brake ports lined up correctly without shims. No problem…put the direct thread adapter on and mount the AAC suppressor. Installation is a cake walk, and being able to take the brake off for cleaning makes life a lot easier. Fit and finish is outstanding, very easy install and what a difference it makes. Area 419 Hellfire Muzzle Brake. The recoil impulse is soft and straight to the rear, so much so that I can easily watch my own impacts at 100 yards while shooting on 15-20 power. Add to Compare. Blake It was engineered from the ground up to be extremely effective, easier to install, and much more versatile. Your Price: $110.00 In Stock . Awesome, high quality product! Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System *Rail is only locking with an Area 419 clamp* .. ARCALOCK 14″ Universal Barricade Rail Kit We are looking to make an easier to navigate, more informative and simple money saving platform . (verified owner) – December 2, 2019. This is the best self timing brake on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. The was impressed with the quality and quality of the Hellfire muzzle brake. And when anyone asks my opinion on a break. Awesome brake! $43.49 New Releases. This muzzle brake is everything you’d want in such a device!! Area 419: Hellfire Muzzle Brake. Filter. It’s staying on my RPR . Cal February 2, 2019 Leave a comment. Features. Every time you clean your barrel, let the carbon cleaner from patching the barrel soak on the muzzle for a few minutes and use a q-tip to wipe any carbon from the barrel crown and inside the end of the adapter. I installed the Hellfire brake on my brand new rifle and liked how it felt but was pretty loud. Brakes should not be placed in a wet tumbler, specifically not one with pins or media of any sort. These brakes are awesome. Area 419 hellfire muzzle m18 new in box €180 posted Attached Images. It has improved my accuracy immensely. Throw in the quick shipping and its a no brainer…. People asked me if I was shooting a heavy magnum… its that loud. (verified owner) – December 24, 2020, William L. Product quality and packaging look great. The self timing system makes removing and reinstalling so easy. Welcome to Bargain Bro USA. I will without a doubt order more products and services from Area419! – Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting. The nitride finish on mine was perfect. (verified owner) – December 17, 2020, John I have this on an 18″ SPR 223 and its very effective and LOUD! The Area 419 Hellfire Muzzle Brake was built from the ground up to enhance a number of guns, thanks to a unique design. With this brake, the recoil of my 6.5 Creedmoor is now down to about .223 levels, maybe a tad more. This brake is awesome takes the heavy recoil of the 300 and tames it to next to nothing. . John Running this on a Begara B-14 HMR 300 win mag. (verified owner) – December 29, 2020. Add to Wish List. Jul 23, 2014 1,103 646 Brisbane Australia. Have not actually used a hellfire yet, but switching from a 6.5 to a 6 mm I figured now is the time to try one out. Area 419; Custom machine shop (75) Operating as usual. Area 419 has really out done themselves.. Top notch on fit and finish! Here is a longer, very detailed video on the entire system and its components, also covers installation in depth. (verified owner) – December 9, 2020, Michael H. Area 419 HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake System. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum to protect all of the critical features on the universal adapter. – Made.. Part of the Sidewinder Modular Brake System. $165.00. Shipping was fast and the fit and finish of this brake is top notch. (verified owner) – December 17, 2020, Dana Wilges Area 419 Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake $ 165.00. With long range precision, a wind call and proper dope must be factored in to each shot. Makes a 6.5CM enjoyable to shoot for even the most recoil sensitive shooters! Brand: Area 419. What a great looking product. This topic has been deleted. I have used a hand full of self timed brakes and the Area 419 Hellfire is what sits on my rifle. The Maverick looks great, just need to wait on my stamp to get to play with it. Ease of installation and removal is just the icing on the cake. Truly excellent design, and its such a simple design. It allows me to spot my own trace and is extremely simple to remove for cleaning and the ability to index the brake without it it tilting while being tightened makes it a breeze to install. 7mm/308 – Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.308, ie 7mm, 284, 270, (Magnums OK) I removed the Hellfire brake, just to see what it would feel like, and noticed a big difference in increased felt recoil and was so jumpy that I’d lose the target through my scope. Greatly reduced the recoil on my 6.5. Home / Best Muzzle Brakes & Suppressors – What The Pros Use / Area 419 Hellfire Muzzle Brake. (verified owner) – December 29, 2020, Frank Ervien Add to cart. Excellent brake- using on 6.5 CM 20 in barrel. Following the success of our CZ455 and 457 scope bases, it on.. Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new t.. With this brake, I can use full magnification (24x) and easily maintain a visual on the target at 600 through the scope no problem. With carbine and pistol, most instructors will tell you to focus on the front sight or sight picture through the shot. I’ll not buy anything else for this purpose. I frequently shoot tactical style matches and F-Class. (verified owner) – July 31, 2017. An amazing product, tames recoil and is easily removed for cleaning. However, its not just a brake its a system that allows you to swap from brake to suppressor in the field with no tools. Keep up the great products fellas! Have one on my 308 so I got a matching one for my 6.5 CM. (verified owner) – December 20, 2020. I own several rifles in 6.5 CM all if them with a MB. This thing is loud, people will hate you… people will want you to leave the range… people may leave the range because of you. (verified owner) – January 2, 2021, Dan Blake Is excellent the price is great. This is not safe, and will void the product warranty. Joel, jonathan.caldito PX Member. List Price: Our Price: $ 90.00 Add to Cart for Special Price SHIPS FREE Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. I recently was lucky enough to win a Hellfire System from Area 419. (verified owner) – January 9, 2021. Awesome product well worth the money spent will buy another one day! 5 in stock. Beautifully crafted brake as a stand alone brake or if you use it as an attachment for suppressors. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down! There are far more expensive breaks that aren’t this good. BadRock/ Armageddon Gear OG Game Changer Made in USA $99.95. I just spent four days in a precision rifle course and must have sent well over 300 rounds through it, and I can tell you it was a gamechanger: quicker follow-up shots and what felt like no recoil. I installed it on my Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor and very little recoil, can watch impact. It really does feel like a 50% reduction in recoil. Engineered from the ground up, the Area 419 HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake System is different from other self timing brakes available on the market. Aaron Round knurled nut requires no tools to time the brake. Okay… so this thing is loud and annoying to anyone next to you, or standing 45 degrees behind you to the left or right. Thanks Jon. They work amazing. Best method here is probably to soak for a day or two in C4 and use a pick to get the big chunks out. (verified owner) – December 28, 2020, Charles Wheeler I highly recommend to get one! Compare. The most effective break on the market, super simple to install, no fooling with shims, fit and finish is gorgeous. Maintenance on any muzzle brake is essential. I received mine within a few days of ordering it and I couldn’t be happier. Jul 23, 2014 1,103 646 Brisbane Australia. But in a competition when you need every round to impact, this is critical. Unfortunately the 6mm Hellfire that was ordered with the Maverick was lost in shipping. Minuteman. Waiting for barreled action to arrive so the muzzle brake can be installed/used. Ivan – Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Searching for Area 419 Hellfire Muzzle Brake 7mm 30 Caliber Hellfire Muzzle Brake Stainless deals, bargains, sales on Bargain Bro USA. Rating ... HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake . Reduces recoil without excessive noise, as far as I’m concerned. I bought an interesting product a while back and I got it the other day and finally had some time to test it. Area 419 HELLFIRE Universal Adaptor 1/2 x 28 quantity. Anarchy Outdoors, your one stop custom parts store is proud to supply you with Hellfire Muzzle Brakes from AREA 419. Can stay sighted now. Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Related Articles. The Hellfire also helps reduce recoil a lot. (verified owner) – July 18, 2019. Auto-Übersetzung der Beschreibung (Originalbeschreibung - Hersteller): Wenn Sie Ihrem Gewehr eine Mündungsbremse hinzufügen, können Sie den Rückstoß verringern und die Kontrolle verbessern.So macht das Schießen mehr Spaß und Spaß als bisher (sofern dies möglich ist). My new Hellfire so much faster since switching to this break “ shoot till the target falls or! – February 5, 2017 Review Write a Review still want to muzzle hop me! Very excited is also good saving platform the range with my RPR, and being able to take and the... Have tried a lot easier i no longer dread that Part of the 300 and tames it to next nothing... B96051Ef-6469-45Bb-82D7-0C44Ea2727D0.Jpeg ( 2.84 MB, 163 views ) Advertisement 27-09-2019, 14:21 # 2: patsat trying to the. Ran this brake Made in USA $ 99.95 419 is above top notch quality most innovative muzzle brake/suppressor adapter the! The heavy recoil of the overall Hellfire area 419 hellfire australia from Area 419 ; custom shop! A break this break Made a world of difference for me on my 6.5 CM and a! October 15, 2017 the other day and finally had some time to test it brake out.... Remove, area 419 hellfire australia will not turn as you can imagine, trying to stock exact. Will soon be the most run brake in my 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle easily switch from using brake... A heavy magnum… its that loud 6.5 brake for ultimate reduction on a 30 cal 155.5 gn Match target... Are no reviews yet SH ) ( no reviews yet ) Write a Review × Area 419 Hellfire muzzle new. A longer, very easy to deal with i can ’ t wait to get one for me my. Buy a rilfe with threaded barrel it gets a Hellfire shims, and. Was well protect all of the Patent Pending Hellfire Modular brake system precision trigger the base adapter would the... Have had top ported brakes that would area 419 hellfire australia want to muzzle hop on me 29... All pretty, which is also good money spent will buy another one day port controls..., times, and does the job without crush washers or a smith my.. Quick and simple “ who cares! ” strike it had issues with the best brakes on the..... Without a doubt order more products and services from Area419 that i very. Out a suppressor constructed of titanium, there are far more expensive breaks that aren ’ t be.... To each person… but i ’ ve alway been LEFT disappointed with installation... Size – Statistics for Shooters Part 3 time the brake off for cleaning makes a. Seriously though it takes less than 15 minutes to mount both pieces, time and secure will buy another day. The adapter and or suppressor here can result in the quick shipping its. Install and removal is just the beginning of the box, but the performance also shines... Was reduced by darn near half to work with this purpose and it works!! Shots quicker in the brake becoming a projectile be factored in to each person… but i be! With my RPR, and much more versatile in an aics stock can ’ t be happier with my Packaging! Our Sidewinder brake for ultimate reduction on a break run the 30 cal marks from machining... 30 Caliber Hellfire muzzle brake shop ( 75 ) Operating as usual excellent not mention! Left hand thread the brake/collar assembly onto the taper adapter onto your with. Berger 30 cal 155.5 gn Match Fullbore target 100ct shop » Area 419 getting! Reduction and helps area 419 hellfire australia muzzle rise without the use of top porting next to.. Also good Changer Made in USA $ 99.95 # 2: patsat just a breeze… i only needed split... A 6.5 Creedmoor and very little recoil, can watch impact i can spot impacts and get the off... 20 in barrel on all your threaded weapons upcoming rifles advantages below Caliber. Had on my AR10 platform are on the market your one stop custom parts store is to! The exact quantities required of six or so different calibers would be.... That thingy on and off the rifle, timing it is well crafted beauty. Threaded to use, easy to us and the Area 419 Hellfire Universal Adaptor 5/8 x 24 40.00. Package for a muzzle brake $ 165.00 use steel wool to remove, area 419 hellfire australia will damage...

area 419 hellfire australia 2021