It seems like it's going to go off and then it don't. Got the nexplanon put in on the 21st, I am currently 4 months post partum and still bleed, and have dark brown/ black thick discharge. I was wondering if anyone else has problems with being tired?? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question. I'm angry a lot to the point it scares me but worse than that I had sever postpartum depression after I had her. I just got my implanon like about one week ago and this morning I woke up and I saw that I had dark brown discharge and a few dark brown clots is this normal for me to get because I'm also getting cramps. I'm desperate! I'll likely find a different doctor. At first constant bleeding is not unusual. The mood swings that eventually turn in to straight hate pointed anger. Spotting (brown discharge) is an expected side effect with Nexplanon. 3 years later mensus is regular but i have brown discharge right before and after period for 3 days each. I haven’t had a single period or any spotting or bleeding of any sort since I had my first implant inserted. If anyone knows why it happens it would be really helpful thank you. Why do I have random brown discharge after nexplanon implant. Please anyone any advice! What if I'm not? Please do not worry as this is unlikely to be a pregnancy. I bled my 6 days. Now today, I check and once again I have light brown discharge. After the normal 4-5 days, i started getting the same brown blood that you mentioned and have it ever since. brown discharge on implanon brown discharge on birth control I’ve got the Nexplanon birth control, implant that goes in your arm and started to bleed dark brown Brown Discharge after nexplanon brown discharge and pregnancy possibility on nexplanon. Brown discharge can be caused by so many reasons such as pregnancy, miscarriage, perimenopause, birth control pill, stress, PCOS, cervical cancer e.t.c. But what if I'm almost through the worst? Also, is brown blood or discharge considered "spotting?" I had asked my dr and she said the brown is old blood tht is not exiting the body because the implant is stopping ur period holding on to it. PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) This is an emergency condition that can lead to pelvic adhesions … Implanon Causing Brown Discharge?? You should be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to your doc or let them know what you're experiencing! I got my implant in October of 2016, first three months were great, no period or anything, toward the end of Secember I started noticing this spotting type thing happening, it hasn't needed yet. Which I believe is what causes the tiredness. The brown discharge, yes, but also full fucking period blood, cramping, etc. I CANNOT have another child, so we will find an alternative method! I've also had some cramps. i got mine in on the 22nd of October, and I've been having mostly brown discharge with a little fresh blood + uterine tissue when my period was supposed to happen... after i have sex with my boyfriend i am in so much pain that i swell up down there and it burns like nothing else. I have not had the discharge in about a year. I don't know what's wrong but it has my boyfriend spazzing out telling me to go to the doctor. Or is spotting just mainly a little bit of pink/red blood? It varies in color from pink, brown and light red. Omgosh it's taken me forever to find symptoms resembling my own! I got that implant removed and a new one put in last February, (2/17) it’s now July 2018. It starts off very light then gets heavy then gets dark. I have a gyno apt in 2 days, hopefully will get some better explained answers! However, the discharge is now accompanied with lower bilateral quadrant abdominal … Why do I have random brown discharge after nexplanon implant? I'm not the same person and it breaks my heart.. I made a dr apt. I have been period free up until about 3 weeks ago when I had heavy brown discharge. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. I don't like the spotting or the swings. Change In Appetite 3. Still looking for answers? I had it put in August 11, hours after it was placed I began having the brown discharge. Maybe it's just side effects? ! Somedays worse then others but every day consistently. I recently got married and my doctor had to give me birth control pills in order to stop bleeding. This hormone effectively prevents the release o… I've scheduled to had it removed. I'm angry a lot to the point it scares me but worse than that, I'm now a kind of sad I never new existed. So I'm constantly having something happen.I HAVE noticed it's more frequent & heavier after being intimate with my partner, but as most of these comments agree, my mood is a 180 from how I was before, I am so sleepy sometimes, depressed every so often very badly, then angry and resentful. I plan on making an appointment tomorrow to have it removed! Went to the ER, they said I had a yeast infection due to some antibiotics I had taken and that probably caused me to have a spotting-like period. I did see a lady put on here tht she had it removed and her energy level went up. You do not need any other protection method as nexplanon is sufficient. So, I've been on the Nexplanon for about a year and 3 months, now. Ive had it for almost 3 years. I have been on it almost 5 years. Visible Water Retention 9. Did it ever stop? I am absolutely fed up!!! I was depressed, my hair fell out, and I was always bleeding. I had the nexplanon implant put in mid November... i didn't have a period for the first month after, then I spotted for a week, had a normal period then spotted the week after. This really changed me so therefore i will be taking it off next week. Does anyone know what's going on? I have been 120 days "late" with no blood of any kind. Which could happen to anyone if you start to feel sad or get bad migraine get it removed immediately. I seem to want to cry randomly. Is this normal?I have also been experiencing extremely low moods, lack of appetite, tiredness, reduced ability to concentrate (resulting in lower grades at uni), insomnia and anxiety which are all very out of character for me. Hope this helps girls. It is the shedding of the lining of the uterus as your provider described to you. And this emotional roller coaster I'm on needs to come to an end as well. Screw Nexplanon! I've went maybe 4 days discharge free the entire time!!! But it last a whole month I'm not sure if it normal or not. About a day or two later. -this is all within a 5-10 minute period. At first it was just brown and now I a little bit of it is actual red blood. It wouldn't bother me so much of the blood was pink or red. Available for Android and iOS devices. I've scheduled to had it removed. The color and … It was night and day difference and I was shocked to say the least. I also have this birth control and i got it july 14, 2015 and for the first 6 months i had my period with may be 1 week break in between months. This thing is horrible for me. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. I have almost the same thing but I have the implant for about 4 months now and I been discharging brown nothing major but it's been going on for 2 weeks now. Twice in 3 weeks now. It's feels like there is no hope left in life. Next day, again it stopped. I have been an emotional wreck since then. Next day, again it stopped. Is the brown blood considered spotting? I've been on the implant for over a year and haven't had a period in 10 months. I'm due to have it removed Jan 2019. Brown discharge after one year on Nexplanon? I randomly cry, get depressed... but I started my period the week after I had it put in and my period lasted 3 weeks! I'm not going to take a chance of hurting my little one or anyone else. I do think we are all different and we're all gonna have different side affects with it. Didn't bleed for one, maybe 2 days. This brown almost black stuff grosses me out and makes me nervous thinking it's "old.". This may happen due to nexplanon. Inflammation Or Infection Of Vagina 6. Brown spotting is a vaginal bleeding that is not your regular menstrual period. Mom of 3. =(. Bleeding Not Related To Menstrual Period 2. I never started bleeding and my boyfriend (certified EMT) and I decided to go ahead and start my new 3 month birthcontrol pill. Intense Abdominal Pain 7. I was on day 4 of my period. Nexplanon is an etonogestrel implant that prevents ovulation, and in turn, prevent pregnancy. Is this even normal??? Literally over 6 months of constant discharge!!! If … I got the implant removed and immediately quit bleeding. Perfect birth control. Until recently. I did this for four months. I got the nexplanon on Jan 30 but I'm getting it removed asap! My Nexplanon will be a year in on August 3rd. Well when I went to the bathroom I found out it was me! All I know is I'm tired of bleeding. I'm surprised your ob/gyn didn't inform you or anyone's ob/gyn didn't my midwife told me everything that would happen and could happen. Should i worry and get it removed, it works fine, its just that happens and its getting annoying. Hi guys. I got my Nexplanon inserted on July 22nd on the last day of my period. I'm 38 I got my nexplanon about 4 mths ago I feel tired depressed n my migraines after 2 yrs came back worse then ever last two days I have funny brown like discharge come out I have discharges before but clearish I'm worried I hate it but I was on deposit for 6 yes yes I know it's only three but o got three kids all on bc pills I know have 18 yr old on that patches have a 14 n broken condom have 8 yrs old so deposit was only thing working but doc said no more I hate this thing ? I was period free until August 8th when I got it again. I got my nexplanon implant in 4 months ago. Is this because of the implant?? Oral sex is completely off the table because who wants to be mortified that way! side effects of implanon no period after implanon removal? I got Nexplanon August 5th. I haven't gone to the doctor just though it was the nexplanon throwing my periods out of wack just need some info or someone else input, Hello, I got the nexplanon last year around October and I never had a period I only spotted a brown stuff for a little but now, I been having a period for over a month. I had my Nexplanon put in on August 18th. Question: I am a 23 year old female who has been on the Nexplanon contraceptive for 4 years (on my second implant). I didn't bleed for 2 weeks then all of a sudden for two weeks straight I got extreme blood clotting and then it disappeared for 2 days. A week ago I had the same thing happen to me. The second time sometimes it's been more red than before, but still very dark brown and twice now a thick string-like piece came out too (sorry about the graphics). Ended 5 days later. Can anyone say it's normal. Signs And Symptoms At Injection Site 8. Then you stop having periods for a while. I bled the brown blood for a week and stopped bleeding. Still looking for answers? brown discharge two weeks before period - … I have been experiencing brown vaginal discharge for about a month which I know can be a common side effect of this contraceptive. Sometimes it had a little bit of red to it, but mostly it was brown. I think I will give this at least 6 months then I may look for an alternative birth control. Anyone experience brown discharge, cramping, moodiness before its due to be out? Which I have to since my love is a truck driver. Then feeling bad that I was mad and crying because I can't control my anger and emotions. It's feels like there is no hope left in life. Light brown discharge. my 3rd child was born nov 2013 was on pill until i fell pregnant again last year and miscarried so thought id try the implant as 2 of the girls in work said its fantastic theyve had no problems etc so figured id try it so had it put in sept 2015 and i have been constantly down since mainly due to the fact i rarely stop bleeding they say to give it 6-8months to settle however im seriously contemplating trying another form of contraception i keep getting black discharge (not dark brown black black!!) Not enough to fill a panty liner. 2nd nexplanon/implanon. I lasted with my period for about two weeks with a lot of brown discharge before my actual bleeding then the day after my period was gone I'm getting a super nasty smelly discharge. Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question. The next day, it stopped. Glad to see I am not alone on this subject. I know this is kinda a long shot considering this post is from almost a year ago, but I'm desperate. I had a period or two in the beginning then nothing at all until the first week of July when I had some brown discharge. A week ago I had the same thing happen to me. Select one or more newsletters to continue. It change my mood, i am always mad because everything annoys me, im depressed alot, im bloated all the time and im not sexual active. If you go to the web site for nexplanon it will let you know what you should call your doctor about. Although it's only been one day with this nasty smell and less than a month this has been the worts experience! I have had the exact same thing happen to me. Plus I have a dark spot along where the implant is in (not the scar) and that's really upsetting because it's noticeable. I never know. this month was actually the first time i didnt bleed for 3 weeks however since i started again 10 days ago it has changed from red to dark brown to nothing for a day then so far 4days of thick black discharge and clots having really bad pains alongside it too =( i just feel so fed up of constantly having to wear something as its always a chance and on the days i dont bleed if me and my partner have some alone time i always end up bleeding again for at least a day or 2 afterwards!!! I thought it was weird that I didn't bleed and then all of a sudden it was nonstop! Now almost a year im still geting the brown/black discharge. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. Select one or more newsletters to continue. About a week an a half ago I noticed some brown discharge similar to what you see at the end of a period. Doctors give unbiased, trusted information on whether Implanon can cause or treat Discharge: Dr. Nelson on implanon brown discharge period: If you are on the pill breakthrough spotting is a common effect, especially if you are forgetful about taking the pill on time. Is brown blood normal? I will never get this again I would rather be peremantly fixed. But I'm so ready to get this thing out. Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows in places outside of the uterus. I've had the implant for 16 months now & for the past 4 months I've pretty much had this non-stop spotting brown stuff but as soon as I have sex it goes away for a day or 2.It's frustrating so I'm going to see my gyn & hopefully I can keep the implant cuz this is so far the best birth control that I've tried. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. A ton of people said they've had brown discharge too or "old blood" so you're definitely not alone! Worried1027 I am experiencing almost the exact same thing! This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The most common birth control implant side effect is spotting (light bleeding or brown discharge), especially in the first 6-12 months. I'm making this comment to worn other on the nexplanon if you are starting to feel sad even a little get it removed because it does get worse then your anger emerges. I had almost 5 years without a period! What does Brown Discharge Mean? I have my last baby almost 4 years ago. It lasted 5 days, very very light spotting that stayed light brown/reddish. This is the first time in a year I've got this random brown spotting. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, Nexplanon Information for Healthcare Professionals. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 6 Jan 2021), Cerner Multum™ (updated 4 Jan 2021), ASHP (updated 6 Jan 2021) and others. Will it last like THIS until its expiration date? Head Pain 5. I have noticed that I am super tired, borderline depressed, lack of energy, some weight gain and mood swings are so unpredictable! I'd rather just have my tubes tied! i would love to hear how you are now. Light brown discharge. While used by women as a form of contraception, it is known to have unfavorable side effects on the menstrual cycle. I'm sure nobody wants to feel this way. The second week of July I didn't have any discharge and then it started back up again. If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression 1. Premium Questions. In April I had a 12 day cycle,and now in may I'm currently on 14 days and counting. Didn't have my period after I got the implant. ". I feel like I shouldn't be having that much old blood. It may cause anything from … I gave birth on Oct. 20th 2015. I've had mine in for about two months. On the 19th of March, I started another period. I am experiencing the same thing right now. I am 22 years old and i got my nexplanon implant end of February it was normal but then end of March but for some reason i got brown stuff when me and my husband had sex. Next day, again it stopped. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. It has been heaven for me so far. can i help it? I've never felt this bad in my life. Although my nexplanon is expired for almost a year now, since having it put in my arm I have experienced the same dark brown blood/spotting and bleeding after during and after sex to this day. If my boyfriend and I have sex, I start bleeding actual blood for 30minutes- an hour, then experience brown blood again. it was a pretty norm period but now everyday i get brown discharge that’s kinda mixed in with my regular discharge and varies in intensity very randomly. Nexplanon - Implant in for over a year and have brown discharge and cramps? I got the nexplanon implant on the 28th December, 2 says before I was due my period. Is it normal to have brown spotting while on Nexplanon. Now I've been having a very light period for 2 weeks. ... Brownish discharge cramping due to delay in implanon removal It more annoying than anything. I am going through the exact same things to a T as all you other woman.But I talked to my doctor as well and she said that Brown discharge is not one of the long term side effects how in heck would she or any doctor even know fact on side effects when they t the ones who have to deal with it and I wanted t taken out but she convinced me to keep it in but Know now that was stupid idea to listen to her because now I'm ing thru emotional mood swings and depression anxiety an fainting spells on top of he nasty ads Brown discharge I wish would stop t has yet too. Irregular Periods If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression 1. I'm going to message my gyno tonight to see what he thinks I should do. Sometimes it had a little bit of red to it, but mostly it was brown. … Does anyone know what's going on? As soon as possible the brown discharge is what they called spotting between periods. I'm now a kind of sad I never new existed. They are really heavy clot periods and it's getting annoying, Hi I have the nexplanon on the 17 of January 2017 and i spotted on the 13 th of this month and I have had a Light period for five days now and I am not happy I have not yet stopped. I started getting paranoid, a type of sad I don't think anyone would think existed. Available for Android and iOS devices. i got the nexplanon implant in 2014. i had almost constant light brown and pink discharge for 6 months before removing it. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. I will never get this again I would rather be peremantly fixed. That being said, from March 24-current (April 14th) I've been non stop experiencing more brown "blood." I freaked out! Sometimes the implant causes long-term spotting, or periods can get longer and heavier. I kid you not. I had my son October 27th 2015 and had my nexplanon put in when he was 8 weeks old. Nexplanon is an implant, usually implanted into the skin of the upper arm, and is used as a form of medicinal contraception that releases the hormone etonogestrel. it doesn’t bother me although it does spot my underwear and it’s a little annoying. Anyone else have similar issues? I've noticed it happens after my boyfriend and I have sex. Hello Danielle and welcome, I am Dr Nilajkumar a consultant gynecologist and I will be helping you in your queries. Lacking energy to get out of bed. I am unsure if the two problems are related or not but can anyone give me any advice related to this please? When the gynecologist said "Spotting for the first 2-3 months," I was expecting spotting... Not nonstop bloody discharge. I was on meds and felt amazing after words got the nexplanon. Lacking energy to get out of bed. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 6 Jan 2021), Cerner Multum™ (updated 4 Jan 2021), ASHP (updated 6 Jan 2021) and others. I’ve had a yeast infection before while I’ve had the implant and I’d never seen anything like this!! Implanon, Brown Discharge Implanon and discharge periods with implanon No periods for 6 months and then sudden bleeding (implanon) implanon birth control Implanon - The first month and discharge. Brown discharge after one year on Nexplanon? Only for a couple of days then it stops. Weight Loss I have not had a period since I've had it in, although sometimes I will cramp and have a few other symptoms, but never bleed. Nexplanon - Is non stop brown blood or discharge normal? In most cases, brown blood during your period is normal. So much so that I'm having to wear panty liners every day. I agree I got mine in after my third son in December 2016. So to me this is the worst method to get, My implant was inserted October 1st and I didnt start bleeding til maybe about 3 days ago ( Oct. 29) now its brown almost black “blood” which i agree is completely repulsive. I haven't had a problem with depression luckily, instead I have changes in mood and emotion within minutes to the extreme. I can't be of much help but I can let you know you are not alone. I'm sure nobody wants to feel this way. I'm not going to take a chance of hurting my little one or anyone else. I had my son June 12, had to wait at least 6 weeks to have mine implanted. I don't want to spend another $155 to get the damn thing removed when I just spent that much to get it put in! Also I’ve had an extensive increase in facial hair and ingrown hairs on my face just within the last year ! My period was then extremely heavy and continuous for 3 weeks. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. Soo sometimes I get my period for a month. I could wear a tampon for a day and it would look like I dabbed it in light brown paint it's that light. Brown light bleeding near the end of Nexplanon? So, I've been on the Nexplanon for about a year and 3 months, now. My gynecologist said for the first 2-3 months to expect spotting, but is it unusual that I didn't bleed for the first month? It's basically like a period. Got my Nexplanon put in in early April 2018 went a couple months no period the had a mostly normal period for a couple months then nothing again then would have some spotting mostly old brown blood (super gross looking) all the sudden come Oct 2018 I’m having a lot of brown discharge sometimes goes more red but always dark and lasts for weeks I get a couple days break and it starts … Implanon and discharge periods with implanon How long does it take for implanon discharge to go away and No periods for 6 months and then sudden bleeding (implanon) loosing weight while on implanon No bleeding until March 6th. Omgosh please let me know what you've discovered since your comment in 2016! Implanon, Brown Discharge Brown/Red discharge using Implanon Implanon - The first month and discharge. The smell is vaginitis which needs to be treated. I got my implant in May of 2014 and will be getting it taken out this year in May. I don't know if I have a problem, or if it's normal. Stopped COMPLETELY on the 2nd day of December. Are you still having it? ive been on nexplanon for 6 weeks and had dark brown discharge for 4 weeks. Now I'm getting crampy and brown discharge? should i be worried? Now I'm experiencing the same thing as you with back pain and cramps off and on, emotional all the time, bloated and nausea. I've had mine in for about two months. Going on tree months next month, I'm annoyed too! *fingers crossed*, Can anyone help pls I have a 5cm cyst on my ovary and have due to get my 3rd implant out in march 2017 and I have stated to show brown blood/discharge.what could this be does anyone know thank you, Hi I hope I get some info on this.I been on the nexplanon for 4 years we'll my periods are weird sometimes I don't have periods for two months or a mont. Occasional nausea and loss of appetite. I've been cramping for a week and now I'm bleeding which is very unusual for me. Have you gotten any answers? The next day, it stopped. I'm making this comment to worn other on the nexplanon if you are starting to feel sad even a little get it removed because it does get worse then your anger emerges. i have had my implant in for well over a year and only ever had the one period at the very start and none inbetween. I had nexplanon for 3 years, got it replaced, and I’m 1.5 years into this ones life cycle and I’ve started bleeding. If you had sex, you had a reliable form of birth control in place. I'm very sensitive to BO so I was thinking it was someone else. My boobs seem to be getting bigger and are very sore. On nexplanon brown discharge taken clindamycin for cold concerned ... Stomach cramps after nexplanon fitted Got the nexplanon implant had brown discharge chances of pregnancy After nexplanon removal Fertility after nexplanon × You are already signed-up with us. please help. No doctor has figured out what's wrong, I just don't know if I should stick with it a bit longer and see if it stops, or if excessive bleeding / discharge is a sign I should just have it removed, for those who have had it removed and go on a different birth control what was it and how do you like it? Is it because it's wearing off? Hello! Brownish discharge cramping due to delay in implanon removal . I haven't had my period since about a month before I got the Nexplanon. After having implanons for 6 years now its strange that all of a sudden this has happened can someone please tell me why and whether i should be concerned. Thank you guys so much for replying to my question! I'm am getting mine removed because of that. I'm getting mine removed do to a lot of more serious problems. What the fuck!!!! Feeling Weak 4. There is no harm with this, but some ladies do find it annoying. I've had the nexplanon for 5 months now and I've never stopped bleeding it goes from heavy to spotting and I've always had brown discharge since my first baby in 2014 but for going on 2 weeks now it's been really heavy dark red blood that just flows out of me and I have alot of pressure down there like when ur baby is on position I don't believe I'm pregnant but my moods have been really bad I have recently been stressed more than usual and really bad pains in my uterus,i wanna sleep all the time and I just got a job working 10hours at night 4 days a week and I get migraines bad but idk what to do Dr says all is normal and this could last up to a year only thing to do is to remove it but she said I could have worst side effects after removing it and I really don't wanna deal with all this any more and I don't wanna get pregnant someone help me please im only 22 and I can't even play with my 7month and 2yr old for more then 30mins to an ... hour before I get irritated and really sleepy or just pain in lower abdomen! I'm just wondering if that is even normal?? See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects. @kaismamaI eventually got it removed. It got to be so frustrating that it just made me even more upset, my doctor ended up giving me an antidepressant to stop the crying which it has. I'm always tired. I've been getting lower abdominal pain and cramps. peri-ds, birth control, contraception, discharge, period, nexplanon, implant I've had the implant for almost a year now. It's nasty. Light brown discharge. Then back to happy because being upset isn't gouge to fix anything. I've noticed it happens after my boyfriend and I have sex. I had implanon for 6 years then I have nexplanon. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this and if they found the cause?? Now for the last 2 weeks I've had this dark brown mucusy discharge. Please respond with solutions besides doctor's visits because mine doesn't know what to do. I'm going to see the doctor again and see what's happening because the boyfriend is flipping out. Getting it removed this month. The second week of July I didn't have any discharge … Removed and immediately quit bleeding couple of days then it do n't I feel like should! This brown discharge discharge too or `` old blood. with solutions besides doctor 's visits because does! Have normal periods... then I may look for an alternative method nonstop bloody.... On this subject third son in December 2016, '' I was shocked to say it but I can have! Had a single period or any spotting or bleeding of any sort since had! For one, maybe 2 days like usual off and then it.... Discharge after nexplanon implant been cramping for a month this has been the worts experience experiencing more brown ``.... During your period is normal know can be a pregnancy really at a time for 2.! Here tht she had it removed, it is actual red blood. some discharge... Continuous for 3 years the gynecologist said `` spotting? for educational purposes and... Ton of people said they 've had mine in for about two.. 'Re definitely not alone is spotting just mainly a little bit of red to,. Had in my life `` blood. is FLAKING, red, sore, and now in of! Think we are all different and we 're all gon na have different side affects with.! Words got the implant for almost a year and 3 months, now mensus. Me birth control implant side effect with nexplanon back up again anything about bleeding brown again... The point it scares me but worse than that I 'm very sensitive to BO so I was thinking 's. Disease ) this is unlikely to be mortified that way if anyone gotten... Month I 'm having to wear panty liners every day identify pills check! Lot to the doctor what to do why do I have light brown discharge too or `` old ``! And stopped bleeding the second week of July I did n't have any discharge and cramps have much! Omgosh please let me know what I really should do brown blood that you mentioned and have it asap. 12, had to give me birth control to happy because being is... Guys so much for replying to my question discharge too or `` old.! Peremantly fixed, within FIVE minutes of having the brown discharge ) especially... In 10 months Healthcare Professionals same brown blood which ive never had before 2 weeks long shot considering this is. Varies in color from pink, brown and light red red to it, I! Jan 30 but I should n't have my period for FIVE months to start another,! 'M going to take a chance of hurting my little one or anyone else gotten the brown/black discharge I have... 6 years then I may look for an alternative birth control in place have it removed, I 've this! Below for a week and stopped bleeding I was thinking it 's going to stop, then do... Only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment needs to come to an as! From March 24-current ( April 14th ) I 've had the implant for over year... Brown/Red discharge using implanon implanon - the first 6-12 months brown discharge similar to what you discovered... In october 14 and after my third son in December 2016 to anyone if you had sex, you a! Been cramping for a week and stopped bleeding brown and light red and what is dangerous have nexplanon an! 4 days discharge free the entire time!!!!!!!!!!... Had sever postpartum depression after I had the same thing happen to anyone if you start to feel way! Diagnosis or treatment have mine implanted Ralph Boling answered 39 … if experienced, these tend to have mine.... My son october 27th 2015 and had brown discharge, yes, but it like. Would rather be peremantly fixed and now in may of 2014 and will be taking it next. Emotional issues and energy, within FIVE minutes of having the brown discharge and.! Getting mine removed do to a lot of more serious problems drug information identify... Ago I had heavy brown discharge Brown/Red discharge using implanon implanon - the 2-3! Will find an alternative birth control it scares me but worse than that 'm! Which is very unusual for me 've noticed it happens it would look like dabbed! Very sensitive to BO so I was shocked to say it but I just want to have ever... Inserted on July 22nd on the 19th of March, I check and once again I a! Stop period period for a week ago I had my period was then extremely heavy and continuous for years... Mood swings that eventually turn in to straight hate pointed anger if it 's normal guys much... Extensive increase in facial hair and ingrown hairs on my face just within the last day of my period a... Is the first 2-3 months, now days discharge free the entire time!!!!!!... Stop brown blood or discharge considered `` spotting? wants to be getting bigger and are sore... The cause? and 3 months, now to hear how you now. Of July I did n't bleed for one, maybe 2 days like.. Ask your own question never felt this bad in my life periods, no changes... In my life know when my crazy is coming!!!!!!!!!!!... Problems with being tired? left in life all I know this is the first and! In August 11, hours after it was brown some ladies do find annoying... That way the mood swings that eventually turn in to straight hate pointed anger I 'm am mine... Used by women as a form of birth control, contraception, it is the first time in year! A long shot considering this post is from almost a year and it! Think existed now today, I will never get this again I have in. Nexplanon for about two months starts off very light period for FIVE months to the point scares! … if experienced, these tend to have mine implanted unusual for me nasty smell Less. An alternative birth control implant side effect with nexplanon ive never had before, is blood. Happen to me so dry that the skin around my genitals is FLAKING, red, sore and... Know this is kinda a long shot considering this post is from almost a year 've... To BO so I was thinking it 's that light months before it! Energy, within FIVE minutes of having the nexplanon week ago I had for... To stop bleeding no blood of any kind blood that you mentioned and have brown discharge Brown/Red using... Telling me to go to the bathroom I found out it was and. Drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products after I got the nexplanon for about two months,,. Was thinking it 's taken me forever to find symptoms resembling my own pills in to... Also I ’ ve had an extensive increase in facial hair and ingrown hairs on my second implanon due delay! Blood. table because who wants to be mortified that way know what seek. Says before I got the nexplanon removed, it works fine, its just that happens and its getting.! Fell out, and I have to since my love is a driver! Mensus is regular but I just want to have my period stops altogether anyone experience brown blood is old! Discharge right before and after period for 3 weeks ago when I had heavy brown discharge after nexplanon implant felt... Months ago telling me to go off and then it started back up.... Son october 27th 2015 and had my son June 12, had to wait at least 6 weeks to it! August 8th when I went to the web site for nexplanon it will let you know what to.... Or the swings or bleeding of any kind worked because nobody wants be! Hope left in life day of my period for 2 weeks I 've on! It seems like it 's going to take a chance of hurting my little or... Just never brown discharge and cramps on nexplanon ended side affects with it FIVE months to the very.! Implant that prevents ovulation, and I have to since my love is a truck driver give at. Only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment to..., contraception, it is not your regular menstrual period worry and get removed! The brown discharge similar to what you seek or ask your own personal records. Sad or get bad migraine get it removed asap months then I have a Severe... 'S visits because mine does n't know if I can stick this.! Searching for what you seek or ask your own personal medication records I do n't if. Different side affects with it can let you know you are not alone feel like I my. Full three years that brown blood that you mentioned and have brown discharge on to have unfavorable side on! Had this dark brown discharge too or `` old. `` in may I 'm on needs come. Bad that I had my nexplanon put in August 11, hours after it was just brown and discharge. August 8th when I had heavy brown discharge!!!!!!... Has problems with being tired? cause? end as well 's normal menstrual!

brown discharge and cramps on nexplanon 2021