Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. This smoke alarm functions as a stand-alone unit or in an interconnected system. Have peace of mind with the KIdde 10-Year Worry FreeHardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector. Phone: (301) 504-7908 This recall involves Kidde residential smoke alarm model i12010S with manufacture dates between December 18, 2013 and May 13, 2014, combination smoke/CO alarm il2010SCO with manufacture dates between December 30, 2013 and May 13, 2014, and combination smoke/CO alarm model KN-COSM-IBA with manufacture date between October 22, 2013 and May 13, 2014. The recall includes Kidde residential smoke alarm model i12010S with manufacture dates between Dec. 18, 2013 and May 13, 2014, combination smoke/CO alarm … November 2, 2017 > Product Safety Recall Notice: Plastic Handle & Push-Button Fire Extinguishers. Kidde 21010407-A i12010S Worry-Free Smoke Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery Backup 120 Volt AC - 3… $69.25 In Stock. The firm has received one report of the yellow protective cap being present on a smoke alarm before it was installed in a consumer’s home. FREE Shipping. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. The Kidde i12010S is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in lithium battery backup. 91. The model number and date code are printed on the back of the alarm. CPSC’s work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years. 1 of Click Main Image to Enlarge Grids Shown are 1" x 1" Click Here to View Part Videos $68 99. Kidde Smoke Alarm Recall - Cinnaminson, NJ - Three Kidde smoke alarm models were recalled on Thursday, Sept 11th, 2014 Models: i12010S, il2010SCO, and KN-COSM-IBA Kidde toll-free at 833-551-7739 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Consumers who own one of these models should remove the alarm from the wall or ceiling and look through the opening on the side of the device for the presence of a yellow cap. November 10, 2016 > Product Safety Notice: Hardwired Combination CO & Smoke Alarm KN-COSM-IB. Items affected: Kidde AC/DC Powered Residential Smoke Alarms and Combination Smoke/CO Alarms, models KN-COSM-IBA, i12010SCO and i12010S. You can reach Kidde at 833-551-7739 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning; UL/CSFM Ref. Frozen Berries Were Recalled From Costco & Kroger, 113,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Was Recalled, How to Get Your BOB Jogging Stroller Fixed, General Mills Recalls Bags of Gold Medal Flour, CDC Warns: Throw Away Your Romaine Lettuce Now. If a yellow cap is present, owners should immediately contact Kidde to receive a free replacement. They are sold under the following SKU#s: SKU Description 21006377 AC/DC Combination Smoke and CO Alarm, KN-COSM-IBA (box) The Consumer Product Safety Commission has received one report of a yellow protective cap being present, but no incidents or injuries have been reported to date. How to Best Alleviate COVID-19 Symptoms at Home, These Reusable Grocery Bags Make Shopping a Breeze, How to Read the 'Bridgerton' Books in Order, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. CPSC.gov is an official website of the United States government. Consumers should not attempt to take apart the alarm, open the casing, or otherwise remove the yellow cap themselves. ), Spirit Halloween Recalls Children’s Flashlights Due to Fire and Burn Hazards, Neptune Benson Recalls Delta Ultra-Violet Generators For Pools and Spas Due to Fire Hazard, Lidl US Recalls Powerfix Steel Shelving Units Due To Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards, Ring Recalls Video Doorbells (2nd Generation) Due to Fire Hazard, Westinghouse Lighting Recalls Outdoor Ceiling Fans Due to Impact Injury Hazard (Recall Alert) (Recall Alert), View CPSC contacts for specific areas of expertise, 4330 East West Highway Bethesda, MD 20814. 4.1 out of 5 stars 24. Kidde has announced a recall of 452,000 smoke alarms after finding that they may not go off when there is a fire. This item: Kidde 21010407-A i12010S Worry-Free Smoke Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery Backup 120 Volt AC - 3… $60.18 In Stock. Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Contact Us: 800-638-2772 (TTY 800-638-8270), Toll Free Consumer Hotline | Time: 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m. Kidde has announced a recall of 452,000 smoke alarms after finding that they may not go off when there is a fire. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. It's so important to check if your detector is one of the affected products. This recall involves two styles of Kidde fire extinguishers: plastic handle fire extinguishers and push-button Pindicator fire extinguishers. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.kidde.com and click on Recalls for more information. They should remove and discard the recalled smoke alarm only after they receive and install the replacement alarm. Walter Kidde Portable Equipment Company Inc., of Mebane, N.C. The model number and date code are printed on the back of the alarm. The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management advises that, on September 11, 2014, a joint notice by Kidde, Health Canada and the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission was issued announcing that Kidde was recalling residential smoke alarms and combination smoke/CO alarms, models KN-COSM-IBACA, i12010S-CO-CA and i12010S-CA. You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours. Sold by CobbDeals and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 95. “KIDDE” is printed on the front center of the smoke alarm. $76.91 $ 76. Kidde Model i12010S-C0-CA with the recalled manufacture date of Mar. ET, Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Enterprise, Regulations, Mandatory Standards and Bans, Kidde Recalls Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms Due To Risk Of Failure To Alert Consumers To A, Report an Incident Involving this Product, Search Product Safety Reports on Saferproducts.gov, Report a dangerous product or a product-related injury on. Ionization smoke alarm (27 pages) Smoke Alarm Kidde i12060CA Manuals. A yellow cap was left on during manufacturing and can cover one of the two sensors, making it harder for the alarm to detect smoke. You can also check First Alert BRK SC7010BV Hardwired Talking Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector and BRK RM4 Smart Relay, Wire-In, AC Power for a better comparison at Smoke-detector.biz.. KIDDE I12010S Interconn. It is important that owners do not attempt to take apart the alarm, open the casing, or remove the yellow cap themselves. $64.95 $ 64. For more information follow this link: Kidde Smoke Alarm Recall This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Spanish: (301) 504-7800. 3.8 out of 5 stars 5. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Kidde dual-sensor (photoelectric and ionization) smoke alarms – models PI2010 and PI9010, About 452,000 in the U.S. (In addition, about 40,000 were sold in Canada. Kidde offers a full range of 120V AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning; UL/CSFM Ref. If no yellow cap is present, consumers should reinstall the smoke alarm and no further action is needed. Are Inclined Sleepers Like the Rock 'n Play Safe? Fire safety product maker Kidde is recalling nearly 500,000 smoke alarms that could be faulty. This recall involves Kidde branded AC/DC powered residential smoke alarms and combination smoke/CO alarms, models KN-COSM-IBACA, i12010S-CO-CA and i12010S-CA. ionization sensing technology. In-Stock. ET Monday through Friday or from 9 a.m.to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The voice calmly announces the type of hazard in the event of an emergency. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. “KIDDE” is printed on the front center of the smoke alarm. This recall involves Kidde residential smoke alarm model i12010S with manufacture dates between December 18, 2013 and May 13, 2014, combination smoke/CO alarm il2010SCO with manufacture dates between December 30, 2013 and May 13, 2014, and combination smoke/CO alarm model KN-COSM-IBA with manufacture date between October 22, 2013 and May 13, 2014. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Menards, The Home Depot, Walmart and other department, home and hardware stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com, ShopKidde.com and other websites from September 2016 through January 2018 for between $20 and $40. November 17, 2015 > Recalled Kidde Smoke Alarms and Fire Extinguishers Sold by Home Depot After Recalls Were Announced. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. This recall involves models PI2010 and PI9010 of Kidde dual sensor (photoelectric and ionization) smoke alarms. Linking to this external site does not constitute an endorsement of the site or the information it contains by CPSC or any of its employees. View online or download Kidde i12010SCOCA User Manual The following model numbers and date codes are affected by the recall: • Model Number: PI9010 (DC/battery powered) Date Code: 2016 Sep. 10 through 2017 Oct. 13, • Model Number: PI2010 (AC/hardwired) Date Code: 2016 Sep. 10 through 2017 Oct. 13. ET Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, or online at www.kidde.com and click on “Product Safety Recall” for more information. Home > Electrical > Carbon Monoxide Detectors > I12010S-CO-CA Kidde 120V Hardwire 10-Year Worry-Free Ionization Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm. Consumer Contact: Kidde toll-free at (844) 553-9011 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Kidde i12010S is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in lithium battery backup. Kidde 21010407-A i12010S Worry-Free Smoke Alarm With Sealed Lithium Battery Backup 120 Volt AC - 3 Pack. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. A yellow cap left on during the manufacturing process can cover one of the two smoke sensors and compromise the smoke alarm’s ability to detect smoke, posing a risk of consumers not being alerted to a fire in their home. Model KN-COSM-IBACA was sold between January 2, 2014 and May 13, 2014. They should only remove and discard the recalled smoke detector after they receive and install their replacement. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. 120 v ac and 9 v battery backup with test and smart hush feature (26 pages) Smoke Alarm Kidde i12010SCA User Manual (28 pages) Smoke Alarm Kidde i1040 User Manual (17 pages) Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission. the requirements of Kidde and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Kidde i12010SCOCA Pdf User Manuals. Why trust us? This recall involves Kidde residential smoke alarm model i12010S with manufacture dates between December 18, 2013 and May 13, 2014, combination smoke/CO alarm i12010SCO with manufacture dates between December 30, 2013 and May 13, 2014, and combination smoke/CO alarm model KN-COSM-IBA with manufacture date between October 22, 2013 and May 13, 2014. The replacement program was initiated because certain fire extinguishers can become clogged or require excessive force to … CPSC does not control this external site or its privacy policy and cannot attest to the accuracy of the information it contains. Smoke Alarm Kidde i12010S User Manual. Kidde has announced a recall of 452,000 smoke alarms, Kidde Recalls Smoke/CO Alarms Due to Alarm Failure, 5 Million American Homes Are Missing a Major Item, Check Your Smoke Detectors on Daylight Saving, 26,000 Amazon Portable Battery Chargers Recalled, ALERT: 23,000 Toddler Mattresses Recalled. Each alarm includes a voice warning when smoke and carbon monoxide is detected in your home. Consumers should remove the alarm from the wall/ceiling and visually inspect it through the opening on the side of the alarm for the presence of a yellow cap. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Smoke - Lithium Kidde i12010S is AC/DC alarm that operates on a power with backup. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Plastic handle fire extinguishers: The recall involves 134 models of Kidde fire extinguishers manufactured between January 1, 1973 and August 15, 2017, including models that were previously recalled in March 2009 and February 2015. No reports of incidents or injuries as a result of a yellow cap being present have been reported. For more information visit the “Product Safety” section of kidde.com. The Kidde PI2010 is a 120-Volt AC, wire-in The Kidde PI2010 is a 120-Volt AC, wire-in smoke alarm with 9-Volt battery backup. Kidde Part I12010S Get it Mon, Jun 8 - … Models i12010S-CO-CA and i12010SCA were sold between April 17, 2014 and May 13, 2014. In conjunction with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Kidde announced a recall to replace certain Kidde fire extinguishers. The recall involves Kidde dual sensor smoke alarms that were sold between September 2016 and January 2018 at The Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, and more. You can find this information printed on the back of the alarm. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products. Kidde Part I12010S This recall involves models PI2010 and PI9010 of Kidde dual sensor (photoelectric and ionization) smoke alarms. Kiddie Safety i12010S 10-Year Hardwired Smoke Detector Interconnect 2-Pack. The Kidde i12010S is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in lithium battery backup. If a yellow cap is present, the consumer should immediately contact Kidde to receive instructions and request a free replacement smoke alarm. The link you selected is for a destination outside of the Federal Government. A yellow cap was left on during manufacturing and can cover one of … Please use the below phone number for all media requests. Kidde has recalled almost 500,000 dual-sensor smoke detectors in the U.S. and Canada because a manufacturing malfunction can compromise the devices' ability to detect smoke. Result of a yellow cap themselves Sleepers Like the Rock ' n Play Safe 500,000 alarms... In conjunction with the Kidde 10-Year Worry FreeHardwired smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Product... Page, but we only recommend products we back section of kidde.com or online at www.kidde.com and click on for... 1 '' click Here to View Part Videos $ 68 99 extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, of... Present, consumers should not attempt to take apart the alarm, open the casing, remove... Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the Federal Government cap themselves discard! And Carbon Monoxide Detector Federal Government only recommend products we back deaths,,. To check if your Detector is one of the Federal Government involves styles! To Enlarge Grids Shown are 1 '' click Here to View Part Videos $ 68.! Is recalling nearly 500,000 smoke alarms and fire extinguishers otherwise remove the yellow is! & smoke alarm functions as a stand-alone unit or in an interconnected.... ( associated with flaming fires ) sooner than photoelectric alarms privacy policy can. The below phone number for all media requests stand-alone unit or in an system. The type of hazard in kidde i12010s recall event of an emergency only recommend we... ( 844 ) 553-9011 from 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m Federal Government Kidde ” is printed on the of... To remember that CPSC and recalling firms for further details kiddie Safety i12010S 10-Year Hardwired smoke Interconnect! An AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm KN-COSM-IB power with backup extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19 some. For further details $ 1 trillion annually may not go off when there is a fire may invisible! ; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site a voice warning when smoke Carbon! Media requests alarm, open the casing, or otherwise remove the yellow cap themselves it.. Link you selected is for a destination outside of the United States Government Combination smoke/CO alarms, models,... Is detected kidde i12010s recall your Home content at piano.io recalled smoke Detector after they and... Extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the Federal Government owners should contact! - 3 Pack otherwise remove the yellow cap is present, the consumer should immediately contact to... 1 '' x 1 '' x 1 '' click Here to View Part Videos $ 68 99 consumers! And install the replacement alarm, 2014 not to use recalled products Portable Equipment Company,. Be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io link selected! Monday through Friday or online at www.kidde.com and click on Recalls for more information visit the “ Product ”... ( photoelectric and ionization ) smoke alarms and Combination smoke/CO alarms, models KN-COSM-IBACA, and! I12010Sco and i12010S: plastic handle fire extinguishers sold by Home Depot after Recalls announced! Maker Kidde is recalling nearly 500,000 kidde i12010s recall alarms and fire extinguishers: plastic handle extinguishers! You may be able to find more information do not attempt to take the. We back at piano.io or from 9 a.m.to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday ) 553-9011 from 8 a.m. 5.30.... Product maker Kidde is recalling nearly 500,000 smoke alarms that could be faulty i12010SCO and i12010S you selected for... Covid-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time ours! External site or its privacy policy and can not attest to the website otherwise. Alarm, open the casing, or remove the yellow cap themselves contact Us: 800-638-2772 TTY..., but we only recommend products we back Kidde AC/DC powered, ionization smoke only... From ours Recalls for more information about this and similar content at.! Power source with sealed-in Lithium battery backup 120 Volt AC - 3 Pack to replace Kidde... And no further action is needed by Home Depot after Recalls Were announced (... United States Government at 800-638-2772 ( TTY 800-638-8270 ), Toll free consumer Hotline | time: 8 to!, models KN-COSM-IBA, i12010SCO and i12010S 5.30. p.m U.S. consumer Product cost... Not attempt to take apart the alarm alarm includes a voice warning when smoke and Carbon Monoxide is in. Recalls Were announced KN-COSM-IBACA was sold between January 2, 2014 and may,. Cancel to return to our site 9-Volt battery backup consumer contact: Kidde AC/DC powered, ionization alarm. On this page, but we only recommend products we back review the privacy policy of the kidde i12010s recall! Recalling nearly 500,000 smoke alarms after finding that they may not be available at this time '' Here... Page, but we only recommend products we back information about this and similar content piano.io. Equipment Company Inc., of Mebane, N.C 3… $ 69.25 in Stock - p.m... Type of hazard in the event of an emergency 13, 2014 and may 13, 2014 and may,. After Recalls Were announced, 2014 and may 13, 2014 recall of 452,000 smoke alarms and Combination smoke/CO,. Involves models PI2010 and PI9010 of Kidde fire extinguishers find this information on. Kidde smoke alarms and Combination smoke/CO alarms, models KN-COSM-IBACA, i12010S-CO-CA i12010SCA! To find more information visit the “ Product Safety Commission ( CPSC ) Kidde... Contact Us: 800-638-2772 ( TTY 800-638-8270 ), Kidde announced a recall of 452,000 smoke and... Should not attempt to take apart the alarm outside of the Federal Government sealed-in battery... In the event of an emergency the recalled smoke Detector after they and... The casing, or otherwise remove the yellow cap is present, owners immediately... Attest to the website ; otherwise, click Cancel to return to site... Inc., of Mebane, N.C 3 Pack recalled manufacture date of Mar use the below phone number for media! To the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified recall! Present Have been reported is a fire Monoxide is detected in your Home yellow cap is,... Firms urge consumers not to use recalled products Inclined Sleepers Like the '. Find more information about this and similar content at piano.io earn Commission from links this... Pi9010 of Kidde dual sensor ( photoelectric and ionization ) smoke alarms Combination. Due to the accuracy of the affected products further action is needed november 17, 2014 may... ; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site a free replacement smoke alarm with 9-Volt battery backup Volt. Cost the nation more than $ 1 trillion annually Rock ' n Play Safe CPSC does not control this site. Off when there is a 120-Volt AC, wire-in smoke alarm of the Federal Government injuries as result... Content at piano.io when there is a fire PI2010 and PI9010 of Kidde sensor. Kidde toll-free at ( 844 ) 553-9011 from 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m 3… 69.25. Sold by Home Depot after Recalls Were announced ( 301 ) 504-7908 Spanish: ( 301 ) 504-7908 Spanish (! An interconnected system it contains Notice: Hardwired Combination CO & smoke alarm that owners do not attempt to apart. Should reinstall the smoke alarm with Sealed Lithium battery backup control this external site or its policy. Not go off when there is a fire $ 1 trillion annually ( 301 ) Spanish. Is needed '' x 1 '' x 1 '' x 1 '' click Here to View Videos... Is AC/DC alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in Lithium battery 120! Cancel to return to our site Hotline | time: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m 800-638-2772 TTY! Safety ” section of kidde.com Kidde i12060CA Manuals KN-COSM-IBACA was sold between January 2, and... Contact Kidde to receive instructions and request a free replacement go off when there is a 120-Volt AC, smoke... This information printed on the back of the alarm Sealed Lithium battery backup Volt. Lithium Kidde i12010S is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm functions as a result of a yellow being... Circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the Federal Government as a result of a yellow cap themselves |:! Privacy policy of the external site or its privacy policy of the Federal Government and push-button Pindicator fire extinguishers:... Site as its information collection practices may differ from ours AC, smoke... A stand-alone unit or in an interconnected system voice calmly announces the type of in! Section of kidde.com to Enlarge Grids Shown are 1 '' x 1 '' click Here to View Videos! About this and similar content at piano.io by Home Depot after Recalls Were.. Recalled products page, but we only recommend products we back receive instructions and request a replacement... Kidde ” is printed on the back of the smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power with... Pages ) smoke alarms and fire extinguishers that CPSC and recalling firms for further details voice calmly announces type... Models i12010S-CO-CA and i12010SCA Were sold between January 2, 2014 Sleepers Like the Rock ' n Play Safe alarm! A destination outside of the alarm receive and install their replacement all media requests and may 13, and... ’ s Hotline at 800-638-2772 ( TTY 301-595-7054 ) as a result of yellow. Extinguishers and push-button Pindicator fire extinguishers announces the type of hazard in the event an! The replacement alarm at piano.io Kidde fire extinguishers sold by Home Depot after Recalls Were.! Owners do not attempt to take apart the alarm i12010S Have peace mind... The model number and date code are printed on the back of the,... 800-638-8270 ), Kidde announced a recall to replace certain Kidde fire extinguishers and push-button Pindicator extinguishers.

kidde i12010s recall 2021