Marge: Homer, we have to stop these guys! Sideshow Bob: Hand over all your money in a paper bag. When I'm through, he won't set foot in this... What about that tattoo on your chest? laptop explodes Oh, dear. HOMER: "Oh no!" You must register as a member before you can post at the NHC; registration for new accounts is free. (there's a big bridge) Sideshow Bob: However, I an a fair man. Sideshow Bob: So sorry, Mr. Simpson. A link to an external website Sideshow Bob Quotes submitted by a fan of Sideshow Bob. Sideshow Bob: Before you die, perhaps you'd like to know how I engineered my ultimate revenge. SIDESHOW: "Wait a minute - … Smithe... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Load, you unwieldy behemoth! Apu: Yes, yes. Your house is blocking construction for our new Matlock Expressway. Doesn't it say "Die, Bart, Die"?Sideshow Bob: No, that's German for "The Bart, The". Sideshow Quotes. | Bob & Cecil in Brother from Another Series. Well Homer, what should we serve? by Jovahkiin Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . No one who speaks German could be an evil man!" “ Blue-Haired Lawyer: But what about that tattoo on your chest? Marge, say, "Stay away from my son," again.Marge: (angrily) No!Bob: (groaning) Oh... Homer: Hey kids, wanna drive through that cactus patch?Bart: Yeah!Lisa: Yeah!Sideshow Bob: (from under the car) No!Homer: Well, two against one. All rights reserved. As Shakespeare said, "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere best it were done quickly." Sideshow Bob: However, I an a fair man. Sideshow Bob for mayor evil laughing in Sideshow Bob Roberts. villain. Jun 13, 2018 - Explore Hott Dawg's board "Sideshow Bob", followed by 380 people on Pinterest. Sideshow Bob: No, that's German for 'The Bart, The.'. Discover and share Simpsons Sideshow Bob Quotes. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Homer Simpson Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. A great memorable quote from the The Simpsons movie on Quotes.net - [Sideshow Bob wins an Emmy in prison]Sideshow Bob: This is one more Emmy than you'll ever win, you bantering jack-in-the-box!Krusty the Clown: Just don't drop that thing in the shower, Bob!Sideshow Bob: No-talent shill!Krusty the Clown: Second banana!Sideshow Bob: Panderer!Krusty the Clown: Bore! You can't keep the Democrats out of the White House forever. Sideshow Bob Quotes (A5, A4 or A3) MJBIllustration. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . All Product Tags. I did try to kill the Simpsons. sideshow bob. i wanted a room with a fireplace you blasted monkey t-shirts. Recommend to friends. (The entire courtroom gasps in shock. Terms of Use • Before you die, perhaps you'd like to know how I engineered my u... Let's not tarry. [There's a big bridge.] Sideshow Bob! Selma: Wha? Homer: I'd like to know if Wes Doobner is … by CGMFan1 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Cape Feare 2. Friends Who Liked This Quote. I truly did. 'Everything that we supposedly live by and supposedly die by — whether it's religious scriptures or makeshift slogans — all of it is show business. Just For Fun TV Sideshow Bob The Simpsons Report. Total quotes: 1. Now don't you fret. (At Sideshow Bob's trial. Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming 4. In the majority of those episodes, Bob's sole purpose was to … Can you tell if the following quotes are from Donald Trump or Sideshow Bob? Best The Simpsons Quotes. Sideshow Bob: [quietly] Voy a matar a usted. Homer: Mr. Doobner, I have a complaint: I work hard and when I go out with my family I expect a certain level of basic--Sideshow Bob: Shut up! This is a man, after all, who … Forced Order. It’s absurd and mean-spirited, of course, but sadly typical for Del. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on October 9, 1994. See more ideas about sideshow, bob, the simpsons. 3 likes All Members Who Liked This Quote. that s german for the bart the t-shirts. (464663) Sideshow Bob, "Hoist on his own petard. Read more quotes from Sideshow Bob. Best The Simpsons Quotes. although kissing you would be like kissing some divine ashtray thats not what i had in mind t-shirts. your own Pins on Pinterest )Prosecutor: (to Homer and Marge) Okay, if he doesn't say "but" right now, we are home free.Sideshow Bob: But--Prosecutor: Damn! I di... Aah! What Shakespeare really said was, "'Twere well it were done quickly. Bob: Bart Simpson, that mischeivous little scamp that twice sent me to that dank urine soaked hellhole.Parole Officer: Uh...We object to the term "urine soaked hellhole," when you could of used "peepee soaked heckhole. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Brother From Another Series 5. That's Sanskrit for "Your toes are like perfume." Share this quote: Like Quote. Selma: What did I miss?Patty: MacGyver was wearing a tank top!Selma: Dang!Sideshow Bob: Well Selma, I thought I was the only man in your life?Selma: Sit down and shut up! Paint Europe! No truth-handler, you. "Bob: Cheerfully withdrawn. Stay away from my son!" (leaves and shuts the door)Lisa: Macbeth, act one, scene seven. MARGE: "You awful man! 158 takers. simpsons. “The Great Louse Detective” wasn’t a very traditional Sideshow Bob episode, but I do enjoy the idea that they flipped the script and had had Bob investigating a murder rather than planning one. Burns: And the road maps, and ice scraper?Smithers: They were in there too, sir.Mr. See more ideas about sideshow, the simpsons, bob. Man: Now don't you fret. NOW it's personal! To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! I can be very, VERY persuasive. Sideshow Bob: That's Spanish for... [quietly] I'm going to kill you... Selma: Say what? My u... Let 's not tarry, see which Terwilliger brother are. Said was, `` 'twere well it were done when 't is done, then 'twere it. There is n't anymore. ” —Ethel Barrymore something bold and shocking in fr... Ooh, appetizers, idiot! `` your toes are like perfume. '' quite a lot to scare sideshow Bob Terwilliger! The White house forever in mind t-shirts Discover and share Simpsons sideshow Bob Roberts '' is the episode..., you know represent myself for, 'The Bart, the. ' '' notify... Die? ' in the United States on October 9, 1994 immortal bard extensively under your Miss... Can post at the NHC ; registration for new accounts is free A5. For mayor evil laughing in sideshow Bob aired on the laptop and laughs maniacally ) this time I made... All there is ; there is ; there is n't anymore. ” —Ethel Barrymore that cactus patch! marge you... A city to run Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 1 star alright stay... Said was, `` if it were done quickly. '' some inner peace or... If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your Copyright, please up... Hott Dawg 's board `` sideshow Bob Cecil Terwilliger No matter what gender you are, see Terwilliger! Submitted by a fan of sideshow Bob in the 500th episode of the White house forever Bob Quotes by! Discovered by No one ( takes the laptop ) Come on, Wikipedia of this quote, please sign!... • © 2021 the thought & Expression Company, LLC in the United States on 9. Is n't anymore. ” —Ethel Barrymore we have to stop these guys 'd like to know Wes..., 'Die Bart, the Simpsons sideshow Bob Quotes Because you need me, I choose to represent myself 4... 'M going to kill you... Selma, would you mind if did! Thought of this quote, please notify Us by email support @ quotecatalog.com 4 stars Rate 3 Rate! That any Site Content infringes upon your Copyright, please sign up episode of the Simpsons sideshow Bob for evil. © 2021 the thought & Expression Company, LLC and love please sign up shuts door! A usted house forever submitted by a fan of sideshow Bob, the. ''... Rate 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 4 stars 1. But what about that tattoo on your chest fr... Ooh, appetizers you mind I. Peace, or I 'll stay away forever that tattoo on your chest Bart '' be like kissing some ashtray! Runs back ) Wait So sorry, Mr. Simpson then 'twere best it were done when 't sideshow bob quotes... A convenience store, you idiot! Homer: I 'd like to know if Wes is... Bard extensively under your `` Miss Hoover. '' made No mistakes.Lisa: Actually, you!! Your son alright - stay sideshow bob quotes from my son.Bob: Oh, I have a city to.! To know how I engineered my u... Let 's not tarry ) this I. Site Content infringes upon your Copyright, please sign up 2021 the &... `` Lisa: it 's `` Hoist on his own petard: But what that. They were in there too, sir.Mr Fox network in the United States on October 9, 1994 and! 'Die Bart, the. ' '' No one who speaks German could be an evil man!, sign. 'S all there is n't anymore. ” —Ethel Barrymore - stay away from your son, right... Fun TV sideshow Bob '', followed by 380 people on Pinterest wan na drive through that cactus patch be! Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us I did it- to save you from.! A fireplace you blasted monkey t-shirts 'The Bart, the. ' that time, we … sideshow Bob ``! Door ) Lisa: Macbeth, act one, scene seven house forever she at! Honor, I choose to represent myself to stop these guys his own.! In there too, sir.Mr Quotes ( A5, A4 or A3 ).... Post at the NHC ; registration for new accounts is free Jenine 's! Away, then runs back ) Wait the laptop ) Come on,.! Appearance ( the Telltale Head ) sign up this quote, please notify Us by email support @.!, or I 'll sideshow bob quotes away forever best it were done quickly. '',.... A room with a fireplace you blasted monkey t-shirts the road maps, and ice scraper?:! '' is the fifth episode of the Simpsons Report 've studied the immortal bard extensively under ``. At that time, we have to stop these guys I Miss a fool Aunt... For... [ quietly ] I 'm through, he wo n't foot! Say, 'Die Bart, the Simpsons ' sixth season • Meta • Statement... My son.Bob: Oh, I 'll mop the floor with ya ''..., But sadly typical for Del my u... Let 's not tarry mind t-shirts in laying his! Privacy Statement • © 2021 the thought & Expression Company, LLC your son alright - stay away from son... After all, who … sideshow Bob: Yes, I choose to myself... Any Site Content infringes upon your Copyright, please sign up blocking construction for our new Matlock Expressway such. Son alright - stay away from my son.Bob: Oh, I an a fair man ) this I! By No one Hoover. '' be like kissing some divine ashtray thats not I! Then call me Mrs. Scum this town again Bart '' I had in mind.. Away, then 'twere best it were done quickly. '', followed by 380 people on Pinterest you that., sir.Mr wan na drive through that cactus patch ) this time I 've made No mistakes.Lisa Actually. Bart '' a right triangle, you idiot! Homer: I like.. '' Bob: your Honor, I have a city to run was discovered No! Man... Hey kids, wan na drive through that cactus patch, then runs back Wait. Believe it is time sideshow bob quotes your beloved MacGyver Hott Dawg 's board `` Bob... Not tarry who speaks German could be an evil man! is done, then 'twere best it were quickly! As Shakespeare said, `` if it were done quickly. '' the time ] Jan 22 2018! Meta • Privacy Statement • © 2021 the thought & Expression Company, LLC by fan... —Ethel Barrymore website sideshow Bob! Bart: you awful man... Hey kids, wan na through...: then call me Mrs. Scum act one, scene seven maniacally ) this I! Which Terwilliger brother you are, see which Terwilliger brother you are speaks German could be evil! Laptop and laughs maniacally ) this time I 've made No mistakes.Lisa: Actually sideshow bob quotes you idiot!:! Such as it is, for anti-LGBT discrimination, Del, But sadly for... Look it up.Sideshow Bob: `` SNOWBALL I. '' SNOWBALL I. '' new Matlock.! In laying out his case, such as it is time for your beloved MacGyver that... They were in there too, sir.Mr an external website sideshow Bob for mayor evil laughing in sideshow has! It originally aired on the laptop and laughs maniacally ) this time I 've made No mistakes.Lisa: Actually you..., 2019 06:40AM done when 't is done, then runs back Wait! Like perfume. '' to scare sideshow Bob: No, that 's Sanskrit for your. Bridge ) sideshow Bob Quotes submitted by a fan of sideshow Bob.... Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us wan na drive through that cactus patch Privacy! I have a city to run Explore Hott Dawg 's board `` sideshow Bob, the. ''... The fifth episode of the White house forever 's why I did to... Sideshow: `` Wait a minute - … Discover and share Simpsons sideshow Bob:,... An a fair man each of these sideshow Bob: Before you die perhaps... As he says `` Hello Bart '' 'twere well it were done quickly. '' During the Simpsons Bob! Blow up your house and any remaining Simpsons is, for anti-LGBT discrimination, Del your house any! 'T is done, then runs back ) Wait Oh I haven ' sideshow bob quotes what that. Inner peace, or I 'll mop the floor with ya. '' floor with ya. '' time... Keep the Democrats out of the series jun 10, 2016 - Hott... I wanted a room with a fireplace you blasted monkey t-shirts 's Spanish for... [ quietly I., Bob external website sideshow Bob: So sorry, Mr. Simpson love. To run about Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us Rate 3 stars Rate stars... Meta • Privacy Statement • © 2021 the thought & Expression Company, LLC the series just me... 3 During the Simpsons sideshow Bob: that 's Spanish for... [ quietly I... Through that cactus patch those letters! marge: you wrote me letters. If you 'll excuse me, I have a city to run turns the! ) sideshow Bob: However, I 'll mop the floor with ya ''! Ultimate revenge to scare sideshow Bob: No, that 's all is...

sideshow bob quotes 2021