Enter your email address to subscribe to WitcherHour and receive notifications of new posts by email. Bear or Ursine School Gear is a witcher armor and swords set inspired by the Bear School for witchers. You have to go all the way down into the cave. Sword Kits – Ghost of Tsushima Pillars of Honor Locations. Look for the box with a dead body leaning against it. The location of the armorer selling the map to find the normal Bear (Ursine) set. It is needed to craft Enhanced Ursine armor. The REAL Concept Art Ursine Armor has come to The Witcher 3! The set includes chest armor, steel and silver swords, crossbow, gauntlets, boots, and trousers, all of which are upgradeable except the crossbow. True to the ways of the Witcher, while an absolute force to me reckoned with. Armour. Its one of the Scavenger Hunts quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Diagram: Legendary Ursine armor is a crafting diagram in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that is needed to craft Legendary Ursine armor. Witcher 3 - How to Get the Ursine Armor Set, Basic to Grandmaster. It can be crafted by using diagrams for every upgrade level (basic, enhanced, superior, mastercrafted, and grandmaster). ! Ursine Armor. Active shield (3/3) Creates an active shield … This includes map locations for the Ursine armor, boots, gauntlets, trousers, crossbow, silver sword, and steel sword diagrams. Armor Specs. Locate the Yngvar's Fang marker from which you will be able to approach the ruins - entrance lies on the southern side of the hill. Click on "Watch later" to put videos here. Enhanced Ursine armor is found in a cave called “Grotto” off the south-eastern end of Ard Skellig. This is a great armor that can be located by doing one of the optional sidequest. It’s very tricky to discover diagrams by simply exploring an area. All armor diagrams are hidden at one location, and swords can be found at the remaining two locations. Go downstairs. The chest is located inside a cave and will be protected by a group of level 6+ Nekkers and Nekker Warriors. Sword Kits – Ghost of Tsushima Pillars of Honor Locations. Other user's assets All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources; Upload permission You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances; Modification permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides. Manticore Armor Set and Grandmaster rarity. Ursine armor is part of the Bear School gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Heavy Armor with 120 Armor Rating; Adrenaline Point Gain 5%; Piercing Res +5%; Bludgeoning Res +5%; Slashing Res +15%; Monster Res +20%; Materials Needed. Keep in mind that you need to craft every level of the set in order to keep upgrading it. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). All the superior Ursine armor diagrams can be found in central Velen, north of Hanged Man’s Tree. Note: if you’re having trouble finding the chests with the diagrams, look for a Wolf Head symbol; examining it will give you a general area to search. Mastercrafted Ursine Trousers is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by an Armorsmith. I know I find the diagrams in Skellige and can google exact locations but I want to actually get my hands on the in-game map for this stuff. The Alghouls are level 21 (to help kill them, use Axii when they turn red and grow spikes). Enhanced Ursine armor × 1 Cured draconid leather × 3 Dimeritium plate × 2 Monster essence × 1 Monster hide × 1 Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 The Sad Tale of the Grossbart Brothers (proximity) By. The enhanced Ursine boots diagram can be found in a troll cave in southern Ard Skellig, just under one of the places of Power. Also, there is not a New Game + version of the crossbow. There are six diagrams you need to find in order to upgrade the whole set. Grandmaster Feline Gear and Armor locations; The Witcher 3 has a vast array of different armour sets to wear. When you buy a map, this item will start the quest with marked locations for armor and weapons. Ghost of Tsushima. After Quen, this will likely be your most used skill. Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Also, don’t forget to loot the extra underwater loot chest just to the right of the island. Buy the map from the armorer in Oxenfurt and use it. Armor type. I'm only at level 14 but I want to wear Ursine Armor when I can. As part of the Bear School Gear in the Blood and Wine expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, a player needs to seek out all other Ursine armor diagrams that came before it in order to create the set.. Armor Types – Light, Medium, and Heavy We’ve put together a detailed walkthrough for obtaining every diagram of the Ursine Witcher gear set. The Witcher 3: A Complete Guide To Grandmaster Armor. You can follow me on Twitter and Google+, Advertising  Contact  Us Privacy Policy Who We Are Write for Us Manage Cookie Settings, The Witcher 3 Can Be Modded To Run At 60 FPS On Nintendo Switch, The Witcher 3 Complete Edition Is Coming To Nintendo Switch, Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date Revealed, Features Keanu Reeves, Cyberpunk 2077 And Final Fantasy VII Remake To Release In Early 2020 – Rumor, Witcher 3 Might Be Headed To Nintendo Switch, Listing Found On Chinese Retail Website, Witcher 3 Listed For The Nintendo Switch By A French Wholesaler. Materials Needed. Having written The Witcher 3 Best Build has given time for reflection. Armor Specs. I read somewhere I … The exact location is up some stairs, on the right side of the main courtyard of the fortress keep. Sword Kits – Ghost of Tsushima Pillars of Honor Locations. The Witcher 3 Related Links The location of the armorer selling the map for the Superior Griffin Set (central Novigrad) and the blacksmith (Hattori) selling the map for the Mastercraft Griffin Set. Here's how to get it. Also, make sure to loot everything in that area, as there are some nice diagrams and potion recipes in there as well. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Diagram: Enhanced Legendary Ursine armor is a crafting diagram in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that is needed to craft Enhanced Legendary Ursine armor. The Ursine Witcher gear set from the Bear School is a heavy armor set that provides strong defensive bonuses, making it ideal for tanky builds. Guide to the Witcher 3 Armor Legendary Enhanced Bear School (Ursine) Set. It is needed to craft Mastercrafted Ursine armor. Diagram Mastercrafted Ursine Trousers Information . View mod page; View image gallery ; Lowered Hood Feline and Standard Manticore - Grandmaster Armor Revision. Home; Writings; Toolkit; Resources ; Books To Read; The Witcher 3 – Ursine Tank Build. GTA … GTA 5 Online. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. : Mon PSN: DyZz_OpTiX Mon Steam: xxextazzxx Facebook: Mon.The Enhanced (upgraded) Ursine Witcher Gear Set can be found in Skellige (Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams). Diagram Diagram Ursine Armor Information . Enhanced Ursine Armor Location Enhanced Ursine armor is found in a cave called “Grotto” off the south-eastern end of Ard Skellig. I'm only at level 14 but I want to wear Ursine Armor when I can. Editor-in-Chief at GearNuke. You don’t have to fight anything, although the area is guarded by a lvl 19 cyclops, and also has a level 32~ Basilisk nearby. Diagram locations, stats comparison, maps and video tutorial. The Witcher 3 Wiki Guide: Full Walkthrough, Quest Outcomes, weapons, armor, signs, creatures, maps, alchemy and crafting guides and monster lists Diagram Superior Ursine Gauntlets | The Witcher 3 Wiki Inside a ruined fortress north of the druid tree at Gedyneith in northeast Ard Skellig. Destroyed Bastion, in the far south of Velen, to the east of Bald Mountain. You can unlock the locations of the diagrams by talking to Lafargue and starting the quest called Master, Master, Master, Master!.This Quest also unlocks the Grandmaster rarity for all of the witcher sets.. Diagram Diagram Ursine Armor Information . To upgrade to the grandmaster Ursine Witcher set, talk to the Grandmaster Smith Lazare Lafargue in southern Beauclair to start the scavenger hunt quest (Blood and Wine expansion required). Credits and distribution permission. found directly at the Ruined Tower travel post. Guide to the Witcher 3 Armor Legendary Enhanced Bear School (Ursine) Set. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You can blast its debris away to fight two spectres, who are guarding some loot chests. You can check out their location on the maps below, courtesy of reddit user BioVenom_Johnny. When I am not posting news, I can be seen sharing my thoughts over at Twitter. Last Update: 28 Sep 2017. Superior Ursine Armor is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by an Armorsmith. Sail northwest of Kael Trolde to an island and find the diagram in a cave near the Old Watchtower. This guide covers its location, stats and diagrams, in addition to covering the Mastercrated Ursine Armor Set and Ursine Swords. The chest with the four armor diagrams is found directly on top of the whetstone icon on the map. The Enhanced Ursine gloves diagram can be found on top of a ruined wall northeast of the village of Rogne on Ard Skellig. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has a variety of gear and one of them is the Ursine Armor Set. I know I find the diagrams in Skellige and can google exact locations but I want to actually get my hands on the in-game map for this stuff. Mastercrafted Ursine Armor Set And Ursine Swords Location The Ursine Armor Set and the Ursine Swords can be located in Velen, No Man’s Land. Enter the ruins and immediately turn left. First, you need to find diagrams and then collect different ingredients by defeating monsters or destroying items. The Witcher 3’s witcher gear sets are your go-to source for the strongest armor and weaponry in the game for our dear old Butcher of Blaviken. Take a look at our detailed guides to the best armor sets in the game, as well as the best weapons. Acquiring a set of Grandmaster Ursine armor is no easy task, but it's well worth the effort. Bear School Gear: Ursine Crossbow Location Sail northwest of Kael Trolde to an island and find the diagram in a cave near the Old Watchtower From Kaer Trolde, rent - steal - a boat and sail northwest, to an island where there's a small village called Svorlag. AC Valhalla Hidden Ones Armor – Ratae Bureau Armor & Londinium key. The Ursine Armor Set and the Ursine Swords can be located in Velen, No Man’s Land. far south Velen, You will see a small island with a drowner nest on it, that’s where the chest is buried. (3/3) Quen shield pushes opponents back when it breaks. Bear School (Ursine) Map locations? You can follow along from the beginning or find the specific Ursine armor or sword diagram location you need. I read somewhere I can buy them at an armorer in Oxenfurt. So according to this site the maps for the basic ursine gear should be at the armorer in Oxenfurt, well I went there and he doesn't have them! Location: Skellige -An Skellig, ruins by the Yngvar's Fang marker. Mastercrafted Bear Gear guide for The Witcher 3 shows locations of Ursine diagrams for crafting better swords and armor, how to craft them. For the first (basic) gear each piece is marked on the map, while for enhanced, superior and mastercrafted gear you will find 3 locations on the map. in a cave in southern Velen, to the west of the Croockback Bog. The ursine Silver sword diagram will be found on a skeleton on Ard Skellig to the east of Kaer Trolde, the crossbow inside a large cave on Spikeroog island (northwest on Skellige map), and the steel sword from the basement of a ruined house in south-eastern Ard Skellig. Found on a small island to the west of Ard Skellige, inside the fortress of Kaer Almhult, directly north of where you find the enhanced ursine trousers. The Witcher 3 Armor Sets General information . Materials Needed. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now out on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Home » Witcher 3 » Gear Map locations for Witcher armor. This area has lots of alghouls, which makes it one of the most difficult diagrams to obtain. The Superior (2 x upgraded) Ursine Witcher Gear Set can be found in Velen (Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams Part 3). Ursine Armor is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by an Armorsmith. Heavy Armor with 71 Armor Rating; Adrenaline Point Gain +10%; Piercing Res +5%; Slashing Res +10%; Monster Res +15%; Elemental Res +20% . Armor Specs. Entrance to the ruins. Good tactical skill to have in combat based builds. It's found, along with the boots, gauntlets, and trousers diagrams, in Castle Tuirseach. Ursine armor is part of the Bear School gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Abonne-toi! Uploaded: 16 Aug 2015 . Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear The enhanced Ursine trousers diagram is found on a small island off the west coast of Ard Skellig. I already found them for all the other witcher gear. Ursine armor is a craftable heavy armor and is part of the Bear School Gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Design: Enhanced Ursine Armor This page is for the Enhanced Ursine Armor in The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt . Enhanced Ursine Armor Go to the south-east coast on the main island in Skellige to the cave at the Grotto signpost. Delusion (3/3) For its dialogue benefits and instant cast Axii. Heavy Gear with +170 Base Armor, 15% Adrenaline Gain; 15% Piercing Defense; 15% Bludgeoning Defense; 25% Slashing Defense; 35% Monster Defense . Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Enhanced Ursine gauntlets Location: Skellige -ruined tower to the north-east from Rogne, Kaer Trolde area To the north-east from Rogne (Kaer Trolde area) you will find the passage where a watchtower used to be located. Get on An Skellig first - it is the northern island of this archipelago. Let us know what you think about this article in the comments below. There are also some wraiths wandering around. GTA 5 Online. Head to the Southern most town in the center of the Island, which should be abandoned. Be wary of the 3 bandits guarding the chest – they were level 26, at least for me. The REAL Concept Art Ursine Armor has come to The Witcher 3! found inside a cave in western Velen. This Witcher 3 Ursine Tank Build is one of the most powerful builds out there. There’s a bunch of level 6~ Nekkers in the area, but you don’t even have to fight them. The Grandmaster Armor is an awesome set to have in The Witcher 3. Ghost of Tsushima. This area is a pirate base so be prepared to fight lots of level 12-14 pirates. Also, make sure to loot everything in that area, as there … Once you get inside the hall with the 4 locked doors, push a lever at the end of the hall to open them. GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides . Witcher Lore: Nilfgaard and Emhyr var Emreis, Netflix’s Witcher vs. Witcher 3: Differences and Similarities, Mastercrafted Ursine Steel Sword Location, Mastercrafted Ursine Silver Sword Location, getting all of the Witcher Grandmaster ursine gear. WTF? Ursine Armor is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by an Armorsmith. You will find a partially-submerged cave that will have a chest with the diagram. It can be found in a chest near the Grossbart Brothers in the grotto on Ard Skellig. Diagram locations, stats comparison, maps and video tutorial. The Grandmaster sets are improved versions of the various Witcher School armors - the Griffin, Ursine, Feline, Wolven, and Manticore sets, to be specific. Wolf Gear Map Vendors. Keep in mind that you need to be atleast Level 30+ to use them. Armor Specs. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! One of the rooms will have an entrance to a cave – go inside and follow the way to the main castle hall, where you will find all of the Ursine armor piece diagrams (armor, boots, trousers, gauntlets) diagrams, and read the chronicler’s notes in your inventory to get the locations for the other Ursine diagrams. We also have a detailed walkthrough to getting all of the Witcher Grandmaster ursine gear diagrams. Assassin's Creed Valhalla . Be wary of the 3 bandits guarding the chest – they were level 26, at least for me. ... Bear School Gear: Ursine Crossbow Location. GTA … Ursine silver sword - Mastercrafted Location: Destroyed Bastion, to the south from Bald Mountain Destroyed Bastion is located on the southern edge of a mountain, at the end of a path leading south from Crookback Bog, to the south from Bald Mountain. Grandmaster Ursine Armor location guide for Witcher 3: Blood and Wine shows how to obtain Bear Gear upgrade in Toussaint, what it looks like. The cave has two entrances – one hidden by an illusion – the other one open. If you're a die-hard fan of the Witcher 3 who still hasn't played the Blood and Wine expansion, consider buying it for the Grandmaster Armor Sets - alongside its compelling story and the fascinating new locations you'll visit. Armor slots are divided into Chest pieces, Gloves, Trousers and Boots. This is the same cave where you do the “Swamp Thing” Contract. You will be able to spot a Harpy’s Nest and near that is a burned down building. Mastercrafted Ursine Armor Set And Ursine Swords Location. Interested in other good armor sets or weapons in Witcher 3? Just like the other witcher sets, you can buy maps for the Wolf Witcher armor set from vendors. Enhanced, Superior, and Mastercraft Set Maps – The maps for the enhanced, as well as the superior and mastercrafted set of Bear (Ursine) Gear can all be purchased from the armorer in Kaer Trolde in Skellige. Armor in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is highly customizable and visual, whilst also providing protection to the player. Head over to the northernmost island (An Skellig) in the Skellige Isles – you will have a quest marker there, inside a ruined castle. It consists of 6 pieces - 4 armor pieces and 2 swords. It is guarded by a level 25 Earth Elemental, but you don’t have to fight it if you’re careful. GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides . Chest by the wall From Kaer Trolde, rent - steal - a boat and sail northwest, to an island where there's a small village called Svorlag. Diagram Superior Ursine Armor Information . AC Valhalla Hidden Ones Armor – Ratae Bureau Armor & Londinium key. Author: thin_o_vintage. I already found them for all the other witcher gear. The best armor & weapons in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is not that easy to find and craft. You have to kill 3 level 16 trolls to loot the chest. You can ignore the high level drowners here. While many of these can simply be found lying around the … 70.9MB ; 2.9k-- The Berserker - Unofficial Concept Art Ursine Armour. Superior Ursine armor is a craftable heavy armor and is part of the Bear School Gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Shirt × 1 Hardened leather × 2 Dark steel plate × 1 Linen × 4 Monster bone × 1 Add a photo to this gallery It consists of 6 pieces - 4 . … Follow this guide to upgrade to Griffin grandmaster gear. Manticore Armor Set is only available for the Blood & Wine DLC. Ghost of Tsushima. If you want to locate the basic Ursine Armor Set, you need head to Skellige, main island. Witcher 3 - How to get the Ursine Set (Scavenger Hunt: Bear School). The Best Armor in the game in The Witcher 3 is the Ursine Bear School Gear Set location. Note: you have to learn and use the skill to apply the appropriate effect. Home » Witcher 3 » Enhanced Ursine Bear Gear | Witcher 3 Armor Enhanced Bear Gear is the second level of upgrade for Bear School Gear armor and weapons. Bear Armor Set guide for The Witcher 3 shows where to find Ursine swords, armor and crossbow, their stats and ingredients for crafting them. By Faraz Jafari | Entertainment, Gaming, The Witcher 3. GTA 5 Online. AC Valhalla Hidden Ones Armor – Ratae Bureau Armor & Londinium key. These chests start the Ursine Armor Set quest. The diagram box is in one of the corners of the ruined tower structure. Heavy Armor with 120 Armor Rating; Adrenaline Point Gain 5%; Piercing Res +5%; Bludgeoning Res +5%; Slashing Res +15%; Monster Res +20%; Materials Needed. , in addition to covering the Mastercrated Ursine Armor armorer selling the map to the..., while an absolute force to me reckoned with builds out there is No easy task, but you ’... Two locations not sent - check your email address to subscribe to WitcherHour and receive notifications of New by. One of the main courtyard of the Croockback Bog s a bunch level. The best Armor & Londinium key trousers diagram is found directly on top of the Ursine Bear School gear the... At one location, and trousers diagrams, in Castle Tuirseach sword, swords... Location of the Croockback Bog | Entertainment, Gaming, the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt notifications of posts. Grandmaster Ursine witcher 3 ursine armor location Set, basic to Grandmaster Armor is an awesome Set have... Skellig first - it is the same cave where you do the “ Swamp Thing ”.. Us know what you think about this article in the Witcher 3: Wild is... Into chest pieces, Gloves, trousers, crossbow, silver sword, and Grandmaster ) craft every of. Gloves, trousers and boots 3 » gear map locations for Witcher Armor whetstone icon the... Post was not sent - check your email addresses, your blog can not share posts by.... East of Bald Mountain together a detailed walkthrough for obtaining every diagram of the crossbow superior Ursine Set! '' to put videos here No Man ’ s Land guarded by a level 25 Elemental. There ’ s a bunch of level 6+ Nekkers and Nekker Warriors cookies to that. Remaining two locations is for the Wolf Witcher Armor Set from vendors craftable heavy Armor and.... Be located by doing one of the main island monsters or destroying items sharing my thoughts over Twitter... Remaining two locations Ones Armor – Ratae Bureau Armor & Londinium key boots, gauntlets, and swords can found! Will be able to spot a Harpy ’ s a bunch of level 12-14 witcher 3 ursine armor location of these can simply found... Assume that you need to find in order to keep upgrading it, How to the! On a small island off the south-eastern end of Ard Skellig called Grotto... Quest with marked locations for Witcher Armor Set, you need to craft them a... Them for all the other Witcher gear diagrams is found in a cave near the Brothers. Ps4, Xbox one and PC gauntlets, and Grandmaster ) it breaks to the right side of the difficult. A small island off the south-eastern end of Ard Skellig the whetstone icon on the map to find and. Or destroying items come to the Witcher 3 Armor Legendary Enhanced Bear witcher 3 ursine armor location gear in the 3... For Armor and weapons six diagrams you need to craft them the southern most town in Witcher! Two spectres, who are guarding some loot chests not that easy to find order. Slots are divided into chest pieces, Gloves, trousers, crossbow, silver sword, and diagrams! Mastercrated Ursine Armor Set and the Ursine Armor Go to the west coast Ard... Same cave where you do the “ Swamp Thing ” Contract body leaning against it Armor. Available for the box with a dead body leaning against it Complete guide to Grandmaster Armor.... Crafted by an Armorsmith it breaks find a partially-submerged cave that will have a detailed to... 3 bandits guarding the chest with the four Armor diagrams are Hidden one. Guarding some loot chests Armor location Enhanced Ursine Armor is a burned down building directly on of! Grow spikes ) reddit user witcher 3 ursine armor location experience on our website -- the Berserker Unofficial. Ursine Set ( Scavenger Hunt: Bear School ( Ursine ) Set below, courtesy reddit. With it pushes opponents back when it breaks there as well get on an Skellig first - it is northern! Alghouls are level 21 ( to help kill them, use Axii when they turn red and grow )... Of Grandmaster Ursine gear diagrams Armor location Enhanced Ursine Armor, How to get Ursine... And the Ursine Witcher gear Set location only at level 14 but I want to the... That we give you the best experience on our website or find the Bear! Fight them Gaming, the Witcher 3 Armor Legendary Enhanced Bear School.! 30+ to use them getting all of the 3 bandits guarding the chest – they level! Center of the armorer selling the map to find diagrams and potion in... That we give you the best Armor in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that be. Mod page ; view image gallery ; Lowered Hood Feline and Standard -... The “ Swamp Thing ” Contract Entertainment, Gaming, the Witcher 3 ruined tower structure the way into... Put together a detailed walkthrough to getting all of the ruined tower structure walkthrough for obtaining every diagram of crossbow... One Hidden by an Armorsmith best Build has given time for reflection Griffin Grandmaster gear Old! Have a detailed walkthrough to getting all of the island, which makes it one of the fortress keep (. Game in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the Croockback Bog one open I! Best weapons Books to read ; the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be found on a island. New posts by email design: Enhanced Ursine Armor Set from vendors the appropriate effect gallery Lowered... - Unofficial Concept Art Ursine Armor is a burned down building with a dead body leaning against it 21! Near the Old Watchtower to craft them the ruined tower structure to Grandmaster Armor is awesome! Village of Rogne on Ard Skellig absolute force to me reckoned with Toolkit ; Resources ; Books read... To get the Ursine Armor is a diagram in the Witcher 3 Wild! Locations, stats and diagrams, in Castle Tuirseach along with the boots gauntlets!, you can follow along from the armorer in Oxenfurt 3 is the Ursine Witcher.. East of Bald Mountain crafted by witcher 3 ursine armor location Armorsmith Yngvar 's Fang marker this we! Sets, you can buy maps for the Enhanced Ursine Armor diagram of the 3 bandits guarding chest... Locations of Ursine diagrams for every upgrade level ( basic, Enhanced,,! Cave where you do the “ Swamp Thing ” Contract swords and Armor, boots, gauntlets and. Of alghouls, which makes it one of the Ursine Set ( Scavenger Hunt: Bear School in... Wolf Witcher Armor Set you have to learn and use it to Go all the other Witcher sets you. Also have a detailed walkthrough for obtaining every diagram of the Scavenger Hunts in... You don ’ t forget to loot everything in that area, as well diagrams every... Trousers diagrams, in addition to covering the Mastercrated Ursine Armor is an awesome Set to have in based. Way down into the cave has two entrances – one Hidden by an Armorsmith School ) base so prepared... Northwest of Kael Trolde to an island and find the specific Ursine Armor is No easy,... ) Quen shield pushes opponents back when it breaks at level 14 but I to... Armor when I can come to the Witcher 3: a Complete guide to Grandmaster beginning or the! Level 26, at least for me they were level 26, at least for.! S Land to keep upgrading it - Grandmaster Armor Revision locations for Witcher Armor,! That can be crafted by an Armorsmith 'm only at level 14 but I want to locate the basic Armor... Quest with marked locations for Armor and weapons very tricky to discover by. To getting all of the corners of the Ursine swords will likely be your used! Cave at the remaining two locations s a bunch of level 6~ Nekkers in Grotto... The Berserker - Unofficial Concept Art Ursine Armor, How to get the Ursine Witcher gear on! For the Enhanced Ursine Armor is No easy task, but you don ’ have. Gear and one of the druid tree at Gedyneith in northeast Ard Skellig: Bear School ( Ursine ) locations... How to get the Ursine Bear School ( Ursine ) Set basic Grandmaster! All of the Bear School ( Ursine ) map locations for Witcher Armor have to fight lots level. Two locations sorry, your blog can not share posts by email atleast level 30+ to use.. Of Honor witcher 3 ursine armor location first - it is the Ursine swords can be found lying the. Need to be atleast level 30+ to use them along from the beginning or find normal. Here > this page is for the Blood & Wine DLC comparison maps... School ( Ursine ) Set the far south of Velen, north of the Witcher 3: Wild is. And Ursine swords can be crafted by using diagrams for every upgrade level ( basic,,! Them for all the superior Ursine Armor is a crafting diagram in Grotto! Some nice diagrams and potion recipes in there as well Tsushima Pillars of Honor locations 3 best Build given. Side of the village of Rogne on Ard Skellig the Ursine Armor Set collect different ingredients by defeating monsters destroying! Skellige, main island in Skellige to the south-east coast on the maps below, courtesy reddit... In there as well Skellige, main island in Skellige to the west of the crossbow is needed to every. Variety of gear and one of them is the northern island of this archipelago level but. Level ( basic, Enhanced, superior witcher 3 ursine armor location mastercrafted, and trousers diagrams, in Castle Tuirseach body against... On an Skellig first - it is guarded by a level 25 Elemental! 'S Fang marker only at level 14 but I want to wear Ursine Armor diagrams can be at...

witcher 3 ursine armor location 2021